Sunday, 25 November 2012

Exam Preparation

By far, the most challenging thing about CSC104 is the theoretical portion on the history and applications of computers. Having written the 2nd term test not too long ago, I am now fully aware of my weak points, which are essentially most things besides DrRacket. As the exam approaches, I will be trying my hardest to attend the lectures and make useful notes. I also intend to take advantage of the available office hours and tutorials to get help from Professor Heap and my TAs. Strategies in my other courses that I plan to apply to CSC104 are making a study group with my classmates so that we can reinforce our understandings. As I have previously mentioned, Professor Heap posts extra notes on the CSC104 homepage which have proven to be quite useful when preparing for tests. I hope to combine all these strategies to do my best in the upcoming exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment